Friday, July 3, 2009

I am spider


That have very long time not come in my private space..
I think the four quoins all lived the full spider web nearly,
And my memory also lived the spider web..
Also very long has not recollected the TBFourians happy time..
Everybody, you all good?

Kampar life, anything i can give up, but that one i cannot give up is the internet.
Haha, finally here can online le.
In these weeks,
I all think very bored...
Every day i except may attend class, eat , chat with housemate,
That problem on has been no internet, without any entertainment..

The lifestyle is you gives own,
why is felt stuffy on these weeks?
Maybe i loses control on time management..
Why don't i understand my that contradiction..

Recently all in busy assignment,
Busy this, busy that..tired more...
These days sense conditions are not all good..
Besides is caught up with by time,
Also loses sleep makes runs around in circle...

Perhaps is does not have the internet to look for the material to complete assignment,
and i also is not the very clear question asks about,
Therefore each time holds a meeting all is calmly, no any response..
Because of this, we just can chat chat chat, waste the valuable time...
And because of this, time did not wait for me again...
Can you wait me? time...Haiz~~

Just finish my IT assignment, felt so comfortable..
Our tutor commended our group presentation is very good,..
Actually is our slide show,
That help our group take the high score, 41 per 50..well, felt satisfy..
Thank Ah Mok ask me question...Wahaha...
But tutor said our slide background no suitable our topic..
Right also, our topic is 'Discovery the latest hardware technology',
I have actually used a very ancient background..haha..

Before that i mention i want to upload some funny pictures in my blog,
But after thinks,
Do not have to upload better, she also a human, right?
Do not again take her to crack a joke...my friends..
Haha, but fact really very funny..
So i felt sorry that i no upload those pictures,
and respectfully to forgive me...my friends...

Recently very was all busy,
Therefore in these days,
I think i able to tow very a long time to update my blog ...
Let my private space communicate again with the spider ba...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dar'K' Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2008