Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crazy For Three Days..


Last Saturday back to PJ, I just want to buy something..
I went to Section 17, and stayed two nights in my old housemate friend there..

Thank you la, K'Lye...

That night went to Mid-Valley watched 'Transformer' with S'via, K'Long and K'Yen..

Hiaz~~Unfortunately, other seat is full,

We can only selected row one...hard cheese..

Our neck quickly turned like giraffe..

Waist and also a lot of pain behind..(T.T)


After we finish 'enjoyed' the 'Transformer'..

We went to Murni take supper..

I think that time is already around 2am..

We are so yeng!..

Never mind la, one time as a century..

We talked a lot,

I long time not have this feeling already,

Actually i really enjoy the chating process, very happy..

After that, thank K'Yen fetched me back section 17..

That is already around 5am le..Yeng..


The next day, I set my alarm 10am,

But i 11am just wake up, good job..haha..

After i bathed, I take the Copy Writing tutorial work..

We also have to do print ads..

This time the topic is about 'Club Med'..

I was thinking should how to do the print ads,

Actually is the content i'm not sure should what to write,

The design mode is to be thought..

My english is also not very well,

So i would ask W'Xun to help..

Then i just draw the print ads..

Thinking, thinking, thinking..headache..


I asked S'Via out for lunch..

We go to RM3.60 there take lunch..

For a while there, miss the days of the PJ before..

Haiz~~

After we take lunch,

S'Via fetched me went to SS2 buy some stationery..

Poster color, crayons and mounting board,

They are to use in our print ads..

Thank, S'Via...


Next Monday morning,

I wake up 6:50am,

Because i bought 9am train ticket..

I felt very tired..But never mind ,

Early arrival to Kampar also can save the time..

Then it can complete our print ads..

Haha..This day, print ads finally completed..

Busy time, crazy time,hu~hu~~
(*o*)
"Good job"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dar'K' Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2008