Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Anaconda 4..zZzz..


Recently has downloaded many movies,
But also does not have time to watch actually...
Haha..also is contradictory I..

Yesterday has taken hour half time,
Watches the 'Anaconda 4: Trail Of Blood' with Y'Ling in my room...
I had not thought she also has watches such movie..
Zha Dao!!..
She takes her pillow to obstruct her face actually..
Hahahahahahaha.....


About this movie...
Zi! zi! zi!...50 mark
I only may say OK ba le...
Fear little, I like..Haha
Actually I like the terrorist movies very much,
That may release own pressure..Cool~~

I also may see Y'Ling appearance,
She also is shakes the head..haha
Bacause inside that snake look like very false..

See~~


False dao...
I like the Anaconda 1 and 2 better..
The third dimension, the terrorist feelings, all has entirely..
Refuels, if also has the next volume..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dar'K' Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2008