Friday, August 21, 2009

Final Results...Advertising & CopyWriting


Wuhu~~~
Finish my assignment...

I can relax now...

Haiz~~

Before that rush the assignment,

I was late sleep...

But all this is worth
Our work is also best tooOOOooooOO~~Lol
..not too la..Haha
But i just want to write about our creative work parts..
Haha..


First..
I will introduce the 'Introduction To Advertising' assignment..

This assignment of our draw is 'Pink Triangle Foundation'..

Is the aid non-profit organization..

For more information,
U can search this website,

Ya, this website..www.ptfmalaysia.org
..(^.^)..

And this are our print ads..well~~

See..



This is 'I will help' print ad..

This print ad is created by W'Xun..Thank~~ W'Xun..

Can u look at the people behind there?

Guess..Who it is?..(^.^)..



This is another one print ad..

Which is 'Together We Battle'..

This print ad is made by L'Wei..

Thank L'Wei too~~(^.^)

Ya, 'together we battle', this spirit, do u have??

From now on, you can do it also..




And the last one...

This print ad is created by me..

Is 'What are you afraid for?'..

It is you are the discriminate AIDS victims?

Actually you don't sensitive to these people,

They will not be contagious..


From here..

I really learned a lot of knowledge,

From never understand to more understand..

And thank my god for giving us this question too..

Let me know more about this aid organisation knowledge..
For you, how much you know??hehe


In this assignment, we also have design Billboard..



This is our billboard..

Did the peoples who was inside you know?

Haha...

This design is for those people who need aid
...
Many people leave because of lose support..

Therefore we should support they, give they some confidence..

And this ad idea by W'Xun..Thank W'Xun..


Besides..

We also have made the TV Commercial..



Summary

This story is talking about the Daddy, who are like to go sex with prostitute, Mom feel on dad's behavior was disappointed. After the father knew that he are suffering from AIDS, feel regret, Mom didn't want to see dad sad look like no one to support him, finally decided to forgive him.


From this TVC..

We should know how to forgive that people who has fault before..

Zoom your heart width,
To forgive others may have good to yourself..
(^.^)..

Second,
The 'Advertising Copy Writing'..

The topic we draw is 'Levi's'..

In this assignment,

We decided choose the Levis Horse for reposition..

And the theme we select is 'cowboy' style..

See~~


This is the print ad..
Which created by W'Xun..

Good job, W'Xun..I like this ad..


After that,

The billboard too..



Is My idea..
Usually expect on my work often very high..

So it is not very satisfied with..

Never mind, effort more next ads..(^.^)..


The web ad..


Which is created by L'Wei..
You can go to DingDong blog and link and 'Levis',
Which Can see the Web ad animate..hehe
And thank Ling Wei.."XinKuNiLe"

Change two time web ad..

I know you so tired,

But don harm your body..

Everybody who want to design web ad..

You can ask L'Wei do for you de~~Hehe


And one more is radio script..

You can refer from 'FREEMAN Blog'..

I think he will upload his story in his blog..

And thank W'Xun again..


In this assignments..

I'm very interested on advertising,

How to go to the observation that advertising,

Is that just to see you are interested on advertising...

Hope i can forgot the 'Graphic Design'(-.-) that before i most likely in PJ campus..

Start to get to know the good advertisements..

Of Course, I want to thank my other groupmates..
V'Hong, Y'Ting and W'Han..
Thank u all..(report part and idea part)..

And i feel happy now..
Because tomorrow i back my hometown(Banting) lo~~
I miss u all~~Just wait me..(^.+)

PS*Please give me some comments after you read my post..Thank..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dar'K' Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2008