Friday, April 17, 2009

Bye~..TB4..



Today is last day for foundation, is the time and everybody said goodbye... Still remembered I am very static at sems one, today same too.. silently i very lazy and the friends chat, Answers friends question very lazily..sorry, my friends...Compared with likes listening to your dialogue..

I only am play time the badminton, pingpong and "monkey grab basketball" quite is active.. I felt plays when the badminton the whole body does not have the strength, But I also continue to support my body.. Although some friends study at Kampar, But I thought still has been lack some friend's laughter sound...

Drive C'Khai car and deliver W'ston to Asia Jaya with J'Chyi, L'Wei.. This is first time delivers the friend personally.. Felt our friendship becomes distant, my friends.. Besides..the funny one, They said I drive the vehicle to be very terrorist..sure?.. We also can see C'Khai to worry his vehicle very much, haha.. Don't worry, C'Khai, I am not the first time drive..

Lastly, Hope u all can get good result in final exam.. Effort together now, my friends.. See u all at exam time.. Good bye foundation..Good bye PJ..Good bye TB4...

2 comments:

密斯儒贝儿 on April 18, 2009 at 12:27 PM said...

wang ba dang.....apa ni.....don make us sad la...

Nicholas on April 19, 2009 at 1:02 AM said...

take care my friend :] call me if u wanna go yam char ba :]

Post a Comment

 

Dar'K' Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2008