Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthday..






This cake for Chea Wen..Longgor..and me..

Thank my TB4 friends..Winston too..

Alright..alright..stop for take picture again..

can i release my hand??...


p
aralyse already!!!...ache...


Thank my TB4 friends..Especially Sylvia..

I like this
booklet..I like..i like..


Waw..My lady friends vouchsafe their power to me..

happy
..Huhu



OK..OK..see in front


feel so shy..

My brothers..so passion..

coOl~~~


Chea Wen Queen..


Longgor King...


Thank brothers..


Dragon underwear..cool~~


Ling Fay..Longgor...

With Ling Wei..

.....................................................................................................


Happy 20th birthday ..
Another new begin, another new challenge
20 years old's challenge, i think it is a difficult 'role' for confrontation.
Dark..i know u can do it, don give up if you unsuccessful just one time, two time..


Thank my TB4 friends that celebrate my 20th birthday,
This is first time, i think also last time too,
Together one year , i treasure friendship u all ...i will remember firmly..
Sure..Winston too..


Rush..rush..rush..

Thank Ban Aik,
Louis,
Seng Ming, i don have 'stand u all up'...hehe
Thank my best brothers, treat me steam-boat..
Huhu, my favor food...Thank..


Thank Chee Hui,
Michelie,
Fang Ting..
Although late celebrate for me, but i still want to say..
Thank..


Thank u too, your bless..
I hope u know i say to u..u still busy, exam..
And i no have time accompany with u..
After we brawl, silently u and me...
Better detach?..
Whether become friend better?..
I still remember at winston blog, he write single is comfortable better,
no need to annoy, freedom more, still younger now..for your opinion..
Right?..
I waiting your answer..waiting your reply..


Luckily, 20th birthday i no feel bore..
Because still got u all..TB4..and my best brothers...Thank

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dar'K' Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2008